Pages

Ed Westwick for Penshoppe

Just recently, I've seen this huge Ed Westwick a.k.a Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl advertisment under Ayala's underpass going to Greenbelt / Enterprise tower. I wasn't really surprise that I've seen one (because I am actually looking forward to see one along EDSA but I failed). I am actually surprise of myself because it doesn't have any appeal to me. 

I'm pretty sure this is the one I saw:


Because of course, they did a lot of pose/shots for Ed Westwick's endorsement of Penshoppe:






Okay, yes he is hot, handsome, boyfriend material but I don't like him. I don't watch Gossip Girl but if you are to ask me who will I choose amongst the boys of the series, I'll choose Chace Crawford. I like the angelic, saintly, boy next door type of charm. ♥ Or even sometimes I am more magnetized to those tall, black and handsome guys. Makes me more kilig! haha!

Anyway, I do bet that there's a lot of women out there who loves this ad to death. Id rather choose Daniel Matsunaga whom I worked with. :)) I just can't explain my bitter disappointment when I learned the Taylor Lautner's endorsement of Bench was just a hoax. WHY? Taylor Lautner is hot! 



0 comments: