Pages

Tennis turned Gaga

Everytime there's a tennis grandslam, I won't miss to take a look at Maria Sharapova's outfit and adore it.
Nike dresses Maria Sharapova really well and I like how her tennis outfits suit her, knowing that you have to play hard during a tennis match. In her case, she plays tennis gracefully.
Well, consider it Roger Federer play tennis HOT! :)


For this year, I have to give an AWARD to Bethanie Mattek-Sands, world's 31st ranked for the woman's tennis category. I honestly don't know her but I sure will remember her after seeing her wearing this dress.




Tennis combined with being GAGA doesn't fit really well, isn't it?
Here is Mattek-Sands showcasing the dress she wore for Wimbledon's player's party, designed by Alex Noble, the one who designs outfits of Lady Gaga.


And I quote:
The neon yellow dress featured a corset with attached tennis balls, a flowing skirt and a headdress that wouldn't have been out of place at the royal wedding.






I pity those tennis balls that were broken into half. :(
Poor tennis balls. :(

0 comments: