Pages

Emotional day

I don't know what's bugging me lately. I do blame it to reading the "Last Song" novel of Nicholas Sparks. I don't like the flow of the story. Of course, in every Nicholas Sparks novel someone dies. And in this novel, Ronnie's Father died. Never have a cried for a novel, so this my first time. And I don't like it. I won't be finishing the book, and I won't be reading anymore Nicholas Sparks' novel. I'm such a cry baby.


Then this morning, I caught myself crying. It was around 5:30am. Then my alarm rang - 6:45am. Then I woke up suddenly around 7:30am. Dang! Im late for my 9am appointment!


2 reasons:
1. I cried this morning because I had a dream that my Father is leaving again. He's on vacation now for 2 months and at this stage, I want to be with him often.
2. I'm worried because my Father is acting a bit strange today. I do hope there's no health reasons involved. Just thinking about it makes me cry again. 


Yes, the years that I've been together with my Dad isn't enough most especially during my growing up years. But all his support, care and love has and will always be present. I love my Father and Mother so much that I'm doing everything now for them. It is time to give back all the things that they've done for me and I really thank God for giving me this opportunity.


I love my Father so much that I don't want anything bad happen to him. I want him to live for another 50 years, same goes for my Mother. I've been crying just by thinking some bad thoughts. So please God, help me to forget those unhappy thoughts and live my emotional head. :'(

0 comments: