Pages

In with the old?

I do hope you're my good karma. 
Swallowed all my pride for the sake of my friend, but I guess it isn't for my friend in the first place.
Just what my Mom had told me, I better end all the "tampo" I had with this certain guy and start being friends with him again.
But I can say he is my first real heartbreak.
Puppy love, whatever you call it. 


I guess all the bitter endings I had ended tonight because he finally talked to me tonight, back to where it all ended 5 years ago.
After a month of swallowing my pride, here he is talking to me through a quote?
Grabe lang talaga, nothing has changed. Baduy pa rin sya. haha!
Imagine, uso pa rin pala sa kanya ang mga quotes? Not in my world. Puro conversation texts na, uy!
But maybe, he texted me that in order to test whether I'll say hello or what.
Weird, you are.


But whenever I think of him, I am always in the mood to go diet.
You made me smile.
I hope you are my good karma. :)

0 comments: