Pages

No, this is not healthy!

I've been browsing some health news a while ago and I bumped into this site which discussed something about some rare foods that hit one country fair just a couple of days ago. I, myself, loves adventure and I like tasting foods that are not the usual ones for our taste buds. But I'm not a fan of exotic insect foods, just to note that. 


So, there are foods that were on sale in the US, and I can say that just by seeing them, my stomach turned upside down like I'm going to puke. Really? Those kinds of foods made it to the people's mouth and they literally spent some money for that? Talk about curiosity!


Here's some of the rare, exaggerated, unhealthy foods that were available:


1. Fried Kool-Aid


   

When I was a kid, I am a big fan of Kool-Aid. Though this drink haven't been such a great hit here in the Philippines due to tough competition with Tang and Eight O'clock, I still always asked my Mom to buy me those blue colored Kool-Aid drink because I've been fond of drinking Kool-Aid, because of the color.
So I just can't really decipher what's the point of making such Fried Kool-Aid? The mix of juicy taste plus oil makes me a bit dizzy. I think I wanna puke!

2. Krispy Kreme dougnut chicken sandwich

I am a big fan of the original Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but then if I imagine myself biting a fried Krispy Kreme doughnut with a chicken patty inside it, treating it like some kind of a burger.. I think I just can't take it. Can't imagine a pastry being fried like a burger. Ugh! I think Im gonna puke again.

And finally, this:


3. Fried Jalapeno with Baby Ruth inside:
What kind of an alien food is this? Spicy combined with sweet chocolaty food is just gross! Makes me wanna puke for the nth time!

What's on the mind of these people? Isn't it food must be divulged and be eaten with passion because most people doesn't have enough money in order to have their appetites be fulfilled? Yes, it's okay to try, discover and experiment but I think something like this is just waaaaaaaaay below the line.




   

0 comments: