Pages

Dear Typhoon Falcon,

Lots of good things happened to me today. Let me share you my list:


1. I got my Job Offer. Thank You Lord! I am part of an international company, finally.  Italy, here I come! :p This time, this company is the luckiest because I'll stay with them until the dreaded 2012 end of the world. If this will not happen, that's the right time for a career shift.


2. Lots of good foods to eat. Isn't it very enjoyable to eat everytime we're experiencing a bad weather. It's like I just wanted to munch on everything that is available in the fridge.


3. No rice for dinner - 2 straight nights. Woohoo! It is indeed time for a serious diet mode on!


4. Loving the cold weather. I don't have to sweat and worry about my blackheads and rashes on my face. :)


I may be too selfish if I'll say that I love the rainy weather and that I hope this will stay (without the heavy rains of course), because lots of people were affected and are still affected by the damages caused by you, Falcon but I'll be a hypocrite if I'll say that you must go away right at this moment. So, I will be leaving your future to Mother Nature, but thank you for being a part of my happiness today.


Love,


Marielle :)

0 comments: