Pages

David Archuleta Live in Manila - July 18, 2011

I have waited for this concert 2 months ago, and now everything became reality.
Me watching David Archuleta at Araneta Coliseum, closer than expected! Because if it was me, I'd rather buy an upper box ticket than be at the patron side.
I am the happiest girl tonight! I screamed at the top of my lungs like there was no tomorrow.
Like hoping David Archuleta might here my:
"I LOVE YOU DAVID ARCHUELTA!!"
and
"DAVIIIIDDDDDDD!!!!!"


Thank You so much to my dear friend for reserving the tickets for me. It is still vividly clear to me how I instantly remembered her when I got the news that David Archuleta will be back here for his 2nd concert.
If you guys are not aware, I've seen his first concert here in Manila as well. If you wanna go back in time and read my blog post about it, please click here:
David Archuleta and David Cook Concert - The Best!


I know almost all of the songs that he sang and it feels great to finally be singing the songs with him together live rather than really trying hard to sing soo well like him on my music playlist! :D
He is sooo cute, humble, very much down-to-earth person, boy next door type of man (that's why I really really really like him) and he really loves his fans! As based on my estimations, I think he sang a total of 12 songs and stayed on stage for 2 hours. Not unlike the BIEBS! (If you know what I mean!)


I just couldn't explain how I am feeling right now. It's a much different feeling right now as I witnessed his 2nd concert / first SOLO concert. It feels great to be a fan of someone like him. :)


I've got lots of pictures and videos to share but I guess I'll give time to upload some of it. I'll be posting some here in my blog as well, don't worry!


David Archuleta! Thank You for the awesome and wonderful concert tonight! Please be back again! ♥ Manila loves you! :)

0 comments: