Pages

Movie Review: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon



I've watched Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon on its Premiere night here in Manila, and can I just say that the movie is AWESOME-er than being AWESOME! AS IN! What more adjectives can I best explain about the movie?

  • Breath-taking!
  • Mind Blowing!
  • Stunning!
  • Stupefying!
  • Shocking!
  • Majestic!
  • Incredible!
Cast:

Transformers has and will always be a movie to watch out for. Shia LaBeouf has and will always be hot for me. Everytime I watch Transformers, I have this little bit crush on him. He is soo handsome - as what Selena Gomez said on one video that I'll be posting at the end of this blog entry. No words are enough to describe Sam Witwicky in this movie. Shia being Sam is just AWESOME. Period. 

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the new love interest of Sam here and I must say that she did an okay job. I don't really like the way she acts because she is not an actor, she's a model in the first place. Rosie is sexy and hot but Megan Fox is sexier and hotter. It is hard to compare the two ladies but it's impossible not to compare them. I guess this will be the last chance of Rosie to star on a movie, she should just stay with Victoria Secret as a model. 


The Robots:
I always get emotional everytime I see Bumblebee. I wanna have my own Bumblebee, a friend who is always there unconditionally, without asking anything is return. So when Bumblebee is on its knees for its life, I just can't help but cry. :'(

The Special Effects:
I wonder how will this movie be in 3D? The special effects are great, more upclose fight scenes make you hold onto your seats. I've seen some but Transformers action scenes between robots are just the best!

I recommend you guys to watch the movie not just once, twice but thrice! Every penny you spent for it is worth it. 


EDIT:
Here's the video clip of Selena Gomez finally meeting Shia LaBeouf. "He is soo handsome".





0 comments: