Pages

It’s a lucky day for me. I don’t know why… I just felt it this morning and my intuition never failed me. Earlier this morning, I’ve just realized some things…medyo nagmuni-muni muna ako & reflect on things I’ve done for these past few months and weeks. I’ve decided to ask for a sign from God so that I could decide on things that’s bothering me.

Luckily, I think I’ve found my sign…!

Noong nagpunta kami ng Mom ko sa mall to attend the 7:30pm Simbang Gabi mass at the Megatradehall, I heard someone called out my name. I thought about it and looked around kasi baka may kakilala ako or some of my friends saw me. I was so surprised to see Friel - - one of my old bestfriends in highschool…my friend who decided to enter the convent of the FMA sisters.

When I saw her, I just don’t know what to do. I ran to her and hugged her so tight because I missed her a lot. Kasama niya yung Mom niya and her younger sister. We talked about so many things. Siguro nandoon kami sa may gitna ng hallway ng SM Megamall for about 20 minutes.
Syempre, kinamusta ko siya about her life with the sisters. Yung sa studies naman, almost pareho kami ng subjects kasi puro pre-requisites muna yung subjects since 1st yr. college pa lang kami. Kinamusta niya rin ako tungkol sa happenings ko sa UST. I told her that I’m enjoying my college life talaga. I’ve found my new set of “bestfriends”, I told her about the Paskuhan last Wednesday and other things that were really different from her quiet place at Laguna.

She’s really simple talaga…I could tell that simplicity and holiness is within her. I know naman that she can make it to the juniorate level up to becoming a perpetually professed sister. Lots of peole, including myself, were praying for the success of her chosen career. As she shared to me some of her happenings, I’ve realized that our worlds now are very far from each other. It’s kinda hard for me imagining myself in her situation. I’m sure that I’m happy and contented enough to be a student of UST for the next 3 ½ years and be a successful career woman someday.
I know that what I’m doing now is my destiny.

After our chit-chat… we went to hear our 8th Simbang Gabi mass… Shucks…ang bilis naman ng araw..parang kakastart palang ng 1st mass and now it’s almost over!

After the holy mass, I was enlightened enough and I felt like I’m freed from something that have trapped me for years. Gumaan yung feelings ko.
Though it’s hard for me to let go of my hopes…it’s hard to shine for someone whose glance will never be mine. I think I’ve been waiting for years now, but it seems like this person isn’t aware that I’m waiting at all.
It’s like I’m just an ordinary person passing by…just ordinary…
Maybe my bestfriend was my clear sign…
I just hope that my decisions are right…sana wala akong pagsisihan sa huli.
I’m lucky because …at last… some things were made clear for me.
I’m not yet sure about this, but maybe… time will tell me.
I just have to pray…I’m still young and I need to move on!


Hey! Tama na ang senti moments!....
Isa pa palang reason kung bakit lucky ako today is…
I bought my Christmas gifts for myself!...hehehe…
These gifts will serve as presents from my Dad, from my Lola and Ninang....pati na rin yung mga naipon ko from my allowance… =)
Hmmmmm…bag, shoes, sandals, blouse….nice!
And of course…may gifts na rin ako sa mga cousins ko…toys!
Wow…shopping day!... (.__”__.)

0 comments: