Pages

The difference between JUNE 30 and JULY 30

I shouldn't have made this blog entry
because it would just make me feel sick.
But everytime I try to realize it,
there's a BIG difference between my
JUNE 30 and JULY 30.
Let me jot down what I know.

JUNE 30
- I am bothered
- I am problematic
- I kept thinking about some thing. Or should I say, someone.
- I am desperate
- I still don't know what career path I really want to undertake
- I am sad
- I have mixed emotions
- I text you once a day
- We are friends.
- You said sorry
- I try to hold on
- The start of my GLOOMY days -

July 30
- I am one step away towards my dream career
- I am FINE
- I have my goals set
- I am no longer bothered
- I've got peace of mind
- I start to meet new friends
-  We are friends, at least that's what I know.
- I feel sorry for you
- I start to let go
- The start of my FREEDOM days -

**************************************************
One month really changes everything.
You just have to let yourself be changed, not only by time.
Everything happens for a reason.
I must live with it. 

0 comments: