Pages

Serendipity


"You don't have to understand. You just have to have faith. Faith in Destiny."

I was around 14 yrs old when I first watched this movie.
And since then this movie became my all-time favorite! ♥
I was a bit surprised actually since I began to appreciate this movie way back in my teenie-weenie age. 
I really can't remember exactly why.
Well, I'm sure I haven't been in love with that age. haha!
Maybe I just had my crush back then.
Yeah, I remember one. He made me appreciate this movie.
Maybe I was thinking back then that when we are both ready,
our paths will meet again and start our own love story. :')

I don't know.
I can't explain why I love this movie.
Same as how others soo love Notting Hill or Pretty Woman. (for my Mom)
Maybe I can watch this like thrice a day and won't get tired of it. 
That's how I love it.
It always captures something inside of me.
Not only because ICE SKATING is featured in this movie.. (haha!)
But there is still something else.
Somewhere in my being that believes in what we call DESTINY or FATE in the UNIVERSE.

It's really hard to hold on to DESTINY because we are too uncertain about it.
We always have our 
"buts"
"what ifs" or
"what could have been"
 I myself don't want to believe in it because I am
IMPATIENT.
I want things rush, I want them to happen way fast.
But maybe with all the things that had happened or is happening to me,
the universe if making me realize that
everything happens for a reason and that I should just have to have faith.
FAITH IN DESTINY.


 

0 comments: