Pages

Movie Review: CARS 2


I am not really a fan of CARS (meaning cars itself, such as the ones in the road), thus the reason why  I didn't watch the movie CARS when I was still a bit younger compared today. I hear about Lightning Mcqueen, but only Lightning Mcqueen.. the other remained unknown to me.

So last Friday me and my officemate decided to have TGIF movie nights. And since there isn't any good movie now (except Crazy, Stupid, Love which I've already watched with my college friends), we decided to go back to being kids again and watch CARS 2.

Believe me or not, if I didn't stop myself, I might fell asleep in the middle of the movie. It might be best to watch CARS 2 in 3D but your money will not be that worth it. The movie is cute.. but that just stop there. There's a moral story (more of revolving about the essence of friendship) but it also stops there. I bet kids loved them as obvious to what some of the kids reacted during the movie.

It's not the kind of cartoons that adults like me will love. It's perfect for kids only.

But, infairness, this really made me laugh! 

car as QUEEN ELIZABETH

Too cute to handle!! :)

Rating: 3 / 5
Ka-chow!

0 comments: