Pages

Random rant for the day!

I'm really happy! I saw my crush on facebook!
I mean, OMG! My stalker functions are still working! I am the happiest girl today. 
BUT MAYBE NOT.
Because I found out that he is from the land of the green archers.
Eh I've got phobia not with them. Most especially with that a**hole guy whom I met more than a year ago.
I honestly admit that my feelings of admiration for this guy was broken down from 90% to 80%.
Still not bad? High average for my feelings.
Eh kasi naman, he is soo nice, he got those eyes that makes me smile whenever I see it. (Yes, it's because of his contact lenses maybe?). And he looks like my first crush / first love / first cry way back highschool days.
This might sound melodramatic but I don't really want to associate those persons that I've met before (meaning persons from my past) to those whom i just met recently, but they do actually look the same. I swear!


I do hope and pray that everything happens slowly so that it won't fade at once. <3
I need an inspiration to continue life everyday! Thank goodness I found one. :)

0 comments: