Pages

That sudden... ( i can't explain what)

That sudden... (i can't exactly explain what) came rushing into me when i saw that itsy bitsy heart icon (just like this ---> ♥) on top of his profile found on that very popular book in SNS today. It wasn't there last Friday or even last week because I checked that first thing before looking at his pictures. That made me sad, honestly. But,  why be sad? Everything's still possible. And, besides, David Archie is still single. :)

That sudden (i can't exactly explain what) came rushing into me when I saw that he got like 3 gfs this year? Like she's 1 then there's the other 1 and another 1 earlier this year. O_O Okay.. starting to get turned off now. From 85% to 80% level of admiration.

That sudden (i can't exactly explain what) came rushing into me when I saw that his birthday is somewhat between December 8 to 10. Same birthday as my first crush / love ever. Another Sagitarrian huh? All men who fall under Sagitarrius are not meant for me. They are meant to be just MY friends or mere decorations in my life.

That sudden (i can't exactly explain what) came rushing into me when I realized that it's me who is rushing things again. Hush and big slap to my face. I never LEARN. Focus. FOCUS.

That sudden (i can't exactly explain what) came rushing into me when I realized that I am a certified walking facebook stalker! gross!

0 comments: