Pages

Random rant for the day!

This rant was supposed to be ranted last Tuesday, August 16. But since I don't have enough time, today may be the best for it. But if ever I blogged about it on that same day that "it" happened, this must be a much emotional blog post. 


Just another ordinary tuesday at the office. Focused on work, deadlines and upcoming events under my sleeves. When all of a sudden this guy walked into our department and talked to my officemate. He's a bit ranting actually and I don't like his rants. He is this type of mayabang, presko guy just because he studied at this well known school here in PH and so on and so forth. I don't really like this type of guys eh. I hate them and I don't want myself to be around or oriented with them. Turns me off big time! 


After like 30 minutes, he decided to leave and went somewhere I don't know and care. Then after a while I just heard hi say "Akin yung bago ah.." and then re-appeared at the side of my table, lurking and looking like a maniac or something. He re-introduced his name and asked for my hand for what I thought a "handshake" which is totally wrong. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. LIKE YUCKERZ!  Where on earth did you have the guts to do that to me? ewwww. you! screw you! Of all people na I hate at first sight, here he goes kissing my hand. ALL I NEED IS A HANDSHAKE and PLEASE OFF YOU GO OUT OF MY SIGHT.


And then hindi pa nakuntento sa handshake, naglinger pa sya around my area and keeps on bugging me to join him on my way home. Keeps asking me where to I live or do I have a car or will someone pick me up. Hello, even if I don't have any transpo penny, I'd rather walk than go with you inside your car. ugh.


Then he asked for my number. Like how can I possibly not give it to him. Kadiri that guy. He even invited me to a drinking party tomorrow. We'll be having an event, so I'm busy, okay? Buti na lang he isn't bugging me or anything sa cellphone. Thank god!


I shared this to my guy bestfriend and he told me to be snobbish with him. Tarayan ko daw! Eh I don't know how to do it. I'm not mataray eh and that really sucks! Can someone please teach me how to be snobbish? I direly need it now! 


HELP! :(

0 comments: