Pages

Random rant for the day!

So here I am polishing my nails at the back of someone using some random social networking site when she suddenly opened facebook, key in her username and password (with a bit of moving sideward in order to hide her password). I am the only living person with her on that moment so in that case it means she thinks I am sneaky trying to steal her password and do something with her facebook account.

So what does that mean? Am i really that kind of person? gademet. I don't have any intention of stealing that stupid password and sneak into her account because there's nothing really worthy to steal in the first place. I know it's a password, but please... stop moving sideward as if getting protective from someone who might steal it.

I WILL NEVER EVER GET THAT. NO INTENTIONS, WHATSOEVER!

-RANT RELEASED. BLISSFUL NOW.-

0 comments: