Pages

A Special Symphony Premiere Night

This must have been one of the latest - meaning super "LATE" post I will ever do, and I'm sorry about that. I honestly am very busy with my new work now. Making a good impression will always last. :)


I am a big fan of Christian Bautista. From his very first single upto his recent hit up to date, I will never get tired of listening to his songs over and over again. So when I heard from my good friend that he will be having his first movie, which is also his first international lead role, I can't help but not to contain myself. I am super excited to watch it on screen. It might be a bit awkward because I am used to seeing Christian as a singer and not as an actor but it doesn't really matter to me. 


I first learned about it during David Archie's concert where my friend told it to me (because I honestly thought that Christian B's huge EDSA billboard is for an upcoming concert, which I am so totally wrong - what's up for not reading, eh?) And after like a week or two, this same friend told me if I am available for the premiere night of A Special Symphony.


Premiere night = artists + Christian Bautista + celebrity crushes!


So I ecstatically said YES! YES! YES! even if it fell on a Sunday. So what if there's work the next day? So what if it's Monday the next day? What matters is that I'm going to a Premiere night!


A picture of us, like we are the most excited girls in the world!



A picture of Christian Bautista, of course! But he's not looking. :(


The movie was nice, I was maybe just expecting a lot from it. Maybe something like a romantic angle? But the essence of it is really touching. All Christian Bautista fans must watch it. :)


Actually, what really caught me during the movie was the "before" and "after" part that we have to go through. Actually, we got the PRESS pass for the Premiere night. So there we are, sitting in front seats with press people at the back. Celebrities like Robi Domingo, Martin Nievera and Cristalle Henares (Vicki Belo's daughter) literally said hi and hello to us like we are press people that must be feared because one wrong move may lead to a BAD write-up. Then after the movie where celebrities get together, they kiss cheek to cheek each other and when they spot us they're like "Okay, who are you guys?" It's like the most awkward feeling EVER! But it is actually enjoyable. I wanna experience it again and act like I am an actual press. :D


So as for the end part, we got our quota for the week. If you can't understand it, just see below for our pictures:

With Robi Domingo


With Jordan Bautista (brother of Christian Bautista. They actually look a like - for me.)


And Mikel. I don't really know him but I'm familiar with his face. I even called him Miguel at first. yikes!


Fun night! :)

0 comments: