Pages

Rant for the day!

I blocked a friend in facebook, and it's my first time to do it.
Because I deleted the other one. (HAHA!)
Facebook is someone's medium to share the things that you've done or is doing at the moment and no one should ever criticize or make some nonsense / undesirable comment about it.
One of my friend  ex friend used to comment on me nicely just a couple of months ago.
But now, she is just the rudest ever. She did it to me for the 3rd time and I've had enough.
So now, SHE IS BLOCKED!
And thankful about it because she really deserves it.


CHANGE TOPIC:
Me and my friends went out today for a movie / dinner date. We watched Crazy, Stupid Love starring Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling. ♥ I'll be posting a different blog post for my insights about the movie, so stay tuned!
On a different note, we met up with one of our long lost college girlfriends! We funnily name it as the "Return of Maann" because we missed her more than a year until today. Thank God she's no longer busy with all her work. Work nga ba?


As soon as you've been part of our group, you'll always be asked about your lovelife and Maann was placed in hotseat for today. hahahaha! I just can't get it lang kasi she likes someone in the office but then she kept on thinking about her work and something like she'll get distracted.
Isn't it your crush is your number one inspiration to keep you moving and continue work?
I'm not really in support with Maann's decision about it because she might be losing lots of opportunity that may not happen again in a milliom years.
But she said she's not a risk taker when it comes to love.


I'm vastly different. I risk love and prepare myself from getting hurt.
I've experienced it twice... and I'm not yet ready to have another round of it.
I just pray to God that someday he'll give someone like the guy I met during our senior prom.
Because up until now I regret some things that had happened that should never happen in the first place. :(

0 comments: