Pages

It didn't took me a year to wait...just 4 days! Isn't that nice? We're friends already..yehey! When I saw his profile..I thought he also studied at UST because most of my connection with him happened to be a UST graduate..but I'm mistaken. I just don't know how did that happen. And by the way, he's a newly graduate..just last year...but he's already 24 years old. He looked younger kasi eh. But it's alright. From what I've read from his comments..his friends say that he is mabait, nice guy and habulin ng mga bading. hahaha! I looked at his pictures and it justified that! But i still prefer him in person.

Looks can be deceiving! I thought kasi that he's a serious type of guy..but I'm totally wrong. He's quite funny and very friendly. When I look at his photo captions..I just can't help but to laugh. And he's not just a cousin..he's a brother. I think 3rd to the oldest of the 5 boys.

That's all..I just wanted to share it. I can't find anything to release my happiness. So what's my next move? Oh, I don't know yet...never planned it pa.
His name? Starts with letter J and ends with letter L..4 letter word..Photobucket
Oh my!

Photobucket

0 comments: