Pages

Kyle XY

It's raining today... I feel so gloomy. Maybe because of the weather. There's a storm here...soo early for this year. I don't feel like going to school, honestly, earlier this morning. I really feel so sleepy and my body is in pain because of our Softball PE game yesterday..
Photobucket


So, with a feeling like this..I'm expecting something good to happen. To make me feel awake and on the go. Fortunately we watched something really cool during our Sociology class with our professor Santizo. When she arrived in our class she told us that we will be seeing a documentary. It sounds a bit boring because of the word "documentary".. all documentary films that I've seen were quite boring. She asked us if we want a tagalog version or the english version. Almost 80% of the class prefer the English one. I want the English version too. Then, all of a sudden, we found out that it's not a documentary film at all. It's a TV series entitiled "KYLE XY". I know that TV series but I just don't have the time to watch it on Studio 23. I don't even know the time when it is aired. My classmate, Debbie, told me that it's no longer on-air at Studio 23 and that 2 seasons had already been shown. =( I'm soo happy that I was given the chance to watch its pilot episode.

The guy who starred as KYLE XY is Matt Dallas who looks really good. All of my classmates, including the boys, had the same commotion with us girls. With the awwww and the haaaaay including the shucks and the gosh..this guy is truly charming.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


By the way, Kyle XY is an American drama television series about a boy named Kyle, who wakes up in the forest outside of Seattle, Washington with no memory of his life up until that point. The series follows Kyle as he tries to understand the mysteries of who he is or why he has no memory of being a child.

I found out that KYLE XY will be having a Season 3..and I'm pretty sure that Studio 23 will be airing it soon. But still I'll be checking it out this coming Wednesday at 8:30pm. ( I got this schedule from the internet!) Who knows...it's still not over. Maybe my classmate had a mistake or something.

Right now..I'm planning to buy a DVD set of all those episodes during Season 1. Similar to that of our professor. I'm so excited... (.^__^.)
Photobucket

0 comments: