Pages

My countdown timer begins..
tick and tack - - tick tack!
Our Pre-Com week will soon be on the go. And, unfortunately, why do LOTS of problems have to arise when you're already under pressure. I just wished that all of these things never happened. Photobucket
First, our president have resigned last Friday.
Why??
Because he will commit himself to a bigger responsibility next year. He will run as an officer for our council and one cannot run as an officer if he or she is an officer of one of the organizations in our college. OKei na president pa naman si Nikko...it's like we're on smooth-sailing. But still, I support him! He deserve to have a place there even though joker siya and medyo weird..(hahaha!joke lang!) He's a good leader and a friend naman..so go koko!

And then the one who replaced him as a president also resigned yesterday!! Our Vice President resigned for some weird and peculiar reason. Mam Puno said that she'd better keep the reason as a secret. But I've got X-ray eyes and I could see and feel what's the real reason is. Maybe he'll also run for the council because I heard that he really wants to be part of it next year. I'm not yet sure about it but I'm for it 80%.

So after all the mind twirling and shocking announcement..there's still more. Earlier this morning, I've found out that we have a new president and vice president. Luckily, it wasn't me. I don't want to leave my position as an Executive Secretary...I fell in love with writing letters.Photobucket

Okei..our new president is our former Socio Cultural officer and our new vice president is our former marketing officer. I can't react about this that much. I'm not against it nor for it. Lalo lang kasing gumulo ang situations. Imagine, working on an atmosphere where nothing is for certain. I don't know if we can make it through..lalo na ngayon na malapit na ang week namin. It's just so hard to adjust. Pero I will not quit. I promised to stay in this org last May 4 during our turnover ceremonies. Dane and Medz thought about quitting but I know they won't. They want me to be the next president..hehe! joke lang.
Maybe if I became the new president..I'll quit. I swear!
Maybe we just need to stand all these happenings. We've got 2 months nalang and all of these will be over. All we want to happen is to make the image of Pre-Com society good for the administrators and for the students as well. This is for the own good of those officers who will replace us next year. Better make things right before it's too late.

With all the pressure with my school works and org works..
Gosh! I need some strength and a little bit more inspiration! PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: