Pages

It's the start of the year!
I'm really excited about year 2008. I'm positive that this year will be good and great for me. Look at the year:
8 is infinite...see! As you draw the # 8 you'll start at the up and then goes down but then you'll go up again and goes on and on.

Anyway, last night or should I say earlier this morning at around 2:30 am I'm online because I don't want to go to my bed yet. I'm so full pa kasi..better let the food be digested first before sleeping tightly. And then something good happened. I'll consider it as a very fortunate discovery. It's like this. While I was surfing the net I happened to remember the surname of our neighbor who just moved out of our compound. Remember my December 26 blog post? That's him I'm talking about. I'll just not gonna say what's his surname..let this be a mystery first. So back to my story, I searched his last name on Yahoo...hoping that some link will be given to me. I'm so kawawa kasi I don't even know his first name so I just relied on his last name. And then I saw one! Actually I saw the name of his older brother...who I think is around at his 40's. I know it's his brother because I use to hear that name way back when they're here pa. No more other links or names..so I don't have any other choice but to hope "again" that he got a friendster account. It's possible pa naman kasi my Mom has one even though she's already at her 40's...I just kept my fingers crossed.

And then luckily, he got a friendster account. I leapt out for joy when they gave out 1 result - - showing the picture of his older brother whom I'm familiar with. Smile cannot be erased on my face..I tell you that! And then I searched for his friends..(buti nalang hindi siya private account) and then I saw the other brother. The one whom I'm comparing to Rico Maeirhoffer. Buti nalang hindi din siya private account so I was able to search on his pictures and his friends. Meron pa ngang picture doon together with "Chris Tiu"..hehe.. but to my surprise yung photo has the caption of "insan".

Wait a minute...insan as in cousin??? I thought they were brothers. Well, I'm not sure about this but I might as well share it to you pero link lang..hehe!
Just click on these links in order to see it. Para narin makita niyo kung bakit ba tinatawag ko siyang Chris Tiu. Don't laugh..some may find it a bit funny..! Slight resemblance lang naman eh.
Picture 1
Picture 2

He is the one with the braces... He quite looks good on
pic..but wait till you see him on person! I prefer it to be in person! Photobucket

And then I found na rin his friendster account. I added him na as my friend..just waiting for the confirmation. What's his name?? Soon, you'll find out if we're already friends..hehe! I just hope that he'll accept it. It's okei if it'll take me a week..or weeks. But not for a year. I know someone like that... oh boy!

We will be having our classes tomorrow. I have mixed emotions about this. I want to go back to school because I missed my friends and classmates. But then again, I wanted to stay at home to rest. After the holidays..it seems like I'm too busy and I have forgotten to rest and remind myself that it's my Christmas vacation. But it's alright..minsan lang naman ang holiday season. Better make the most out of it!

Earlier this morning, I'm watching television and I'm surprised to see Disney Channel to be back on our cable. I love the shows there! And when I switched the channel to 2nd Avenue where The Ellen De Generes Show was shown and they guested
CHACE CRAWFORD!



He looks good! Photobucket I have a new crush in Hollywood! During the show, Ellen told her audience that Chace is soo cute - face to face! Take note..Ellen is a lesbian. But still she was strucked by this guy's charm. He is one of the cast of the show Gossip Girl. I don't know if there's a show like this here in the Philippines but if ever there is, I'll definitely be hooked to it.

So, I guess that's all for now. I'm really on the mood to update my blog! (.^__^.)
Photobucket

0 comments: