Pages

T.G.I.F

Thank God It's Friday!
Exams are finally over... at long last. I can have a good night sleep this evening with no worries of exams whatsoever. You know what, I've only got 3 to 4 hours of sleep since Monday and my eyes are hurting already. I need to have a beauty rest!

My Preliminary exams are quite hard. I studied hard...so hard that I can't accept that I don't know some of the questions in the test questionnaire. I'm just too upset because even though I think soo hard, I can't think of an answer that's why I have to guess.. Photobucket but I won't let cheating as my resort...even the last resort. I just don't know how my classmates can extend their eyes and be able to see the wrong answer (?) Photobucket They're really a genius when it comes to that..I won't name names...but I have a guy seatmate like that! He even have a motto...so funny.

I will just keep my fingers crossed for the results of my exams. I hope I did well for Marketing, especially that I want to get that as my major. Oh, Lord..please help me.

End of Exams talk..let's go to tennis! Photobucket

It's the start of the 1st grand slam for the year. The Australian Open started this week and, of course, Roger Federer is the defending champion. Even though I had my exams this week..I can't help but to watch his live games at Star Sports. I'll be keeping you updated about his games. That's a tradition in this blog.

Okei...bye!
I need to sleep...
I just noticed... I've got exactly one month before my birthday! yey!
Photobucket



0 comments: