Pages

This is the moment of truth.. Reality check?

ROGER FEDERER LOST AT THE SEMIFINALS OF THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 08 AGAINST NOVAK DJOKOVIC

It's just so hard to accept when you're an avid fan, isn't it? I saw that game but only the 3rd set. Actually Roger lost at straight sets! Unbelievable...
After I saw the game, I cried...but with no tears. I expected to see Roger again at the finals and even holding the trophy for this grand slam.

To be honest, I actually saw it coming...Federer losing to Djokovic. I mean, Novak has been playing so well throughout the tournament..without dropping a set. Without dropping a set means he won all 3 sets every game of his match. From First Round to Semifinals. For Roger Federer..he dropped some sets and he's almost at a near death experience during a match with Tipsarevic at the Third Round.

There's some even bad news that say: IT'S THE END OF FEDERER ERA.

That's so foolish. Just because he's not at a grand slam final means that it's the end of his career? That's a fallacy! Well all players experience defeat, isn't it? They're just so rude when it comes to Roger. They always expect the man to win and when he lose...he's no longer a good tennis player. If I'm at the place of the best tennis player in the world..that'll hurt me. Anyway, some say Roger underestimated Novak and thought that he's still the same player he'd seen last year..Unfortunately, it's a different Djokovic and he might be a threat to his ranking and career. Better watch out for him, Roger!

From my previous blog post, I think I mentioned that my 2nd favorite tennis player is Novak Djokovic. I'm taking it back not because he defeated my fave player but because he got this uncharacteristic attitude. In tagalog.. mayabang!! I'll post some proofs about that during his interview. I didn't expect such reaction from him..I thought he's a nice person and everything. First Impression never last. (having grudges??)

Once in a while, I'm logging-in at rogerfederer.com to read some posts and reaction at the forum part. Photobucket I'm posting some of my reactions there too and you know what? Lots of people can't accept that he lost and are worried about what will happen next on Dubai Masters tournament that will happen in March. As for me, I still believe that Roger will bounce back and will still have his no. 1 rank.Photobucket

But if in case he continue to have a losing streak.. ( oh no!) it's alright! I'm still his fan... (.^__^.) But I'm pretty confident that he will play well again... he's just sick recently because of a stomach virus. I think that affected his way of playing. But after that...you'll see. ( I hope!)
Photobucket

0 comments: