Pages

We were supposed to have an Impromptu Speech but, sadly, I wasn't called. I really liked the questions pa naman given by our professor, Mam Puno. It's about love, friendship and your relationship with your classmates. Next meeting will no longer be an Impromptu activity...she said that she will be projecting some abstract pictures that we have to expound about. That will be on Friday pa because we don't have classes on Wednesday..It's Quiapo Day! At least..we're given ample time to rest... (.^__^.) oh, but still I have to study because Preliminary Examinations will be next week.

The reason, by the way, why I wasn't given the chance to express myself is because Mam Puno asked me and Dane for a favor to type on Word the schedule for the Pre-COm week celebration early this February. This will be given to our dean. I just got a bit irritated and sad because she cancelled some of our activities like the Pre-Com Bazaar. Ayaw niya daw kasi ng mga benta-benta stuffs. What's the point of being a Commerce student if we won't put into action the things that we learn? I just can't find any reason why...the things that each class will sell are cheap ones naman..so students will not give out big lumps of money. Nanghihinayang lang talaga ako sa activity...luckily, it's not my project.


To Joan:
Hey, bestfriend! Check out this link..eto ang special friend ng iyong "used to be favorite basketball player sa UST!"..hehe! syempre ako fave player ko parin siya eh. If you're interested lang naman.. You know what, si Maann pa ang nagnews sa akin nun. Super updated talaga yung girl na yun..wala na rin kasi akong masyadong news about sa kanya and sa kanila. By the way, they won sa PBL..Harbour Centre won and I didn't even watched it rin. If ever you have time check out na rin his friendster account..the one with the III on it. He had newly updated picsPhotobucket and ngayon ko lang din siya nakita.

Okei??!! give me your comments about this. Maann even told me na awayin ko daw siya...haha! weird talaga nun. (.^__^.)
Go on JOAN!

Photobucket

0 comments: