Pages

Barbie and Ken ♥

Okay... enough of all the drama I posted last night.
Lezzgoback to reality and leave the emotional state for the mean time.


I've been reading blogs this morning and this is what I've found!





OMG! They did split last 2004? Why? I definitely have no news about that.
When I was a kid, I wanted to be barbie. I love her clothes, her long beautiful hair and slender body.
I even had a crush named Ken.. Ken Ono. hahaha!
I wonder where he is now. :p

I give kudos to the advertising agency behind this. From twitter to facebook and other social networking sites, Ken's doll love to barbie ultimately reached a lot of people like wildfire. And it's really in time for valentine's day. It's too cute! 


From Ken:  “Barbie could spend hours looking at the timeless art, and I could spend hours looking at Barbie.” ♥♥

Mattel is eager to see them together again. Well, as a fan.. I want them to be together. It's the love month. Let dolls have lovelifes too! :D



0 comments: