Pages

A conversation with Phil Younghusband

Everybody's going gaga over the Azkals win last night against the Mongolians!
Honestly, Im not a fan of football, though most of my crushes way back in highschool do love to play football.
Maybe because I don't want to wait too long in order to see the results, meaning a score.
I prefer tennis more. ♥

But since the Azkals are winning and is starting to bring pride for the Filipinos, I'm starting to love the game just as how I started to watch boxing whenever Manny Pacquiao enters the ring. 

But today is my lucky day! Me and my friend had a conversation with Phil Younghusband, and it all started with this:



Twitverse went too excited with this twitromance between Phil and Angel. I was too kinikilig with what I saw, but Angel turned him down due to work. (haaay, work nga naman.) One of my tweetfriends was too excited too and here's how our conversation started with Phil!




 A conversation with Phil Younghusband with him not tweeting back to us. HAHA!
Checked my twitter at this hour, no tweets yet. Do we have to be patiently waiting? >:)


It's Valentine's Day once again.
I wonder what's in store for me. Well, Im gonna say "I Love You" to all the special people around me.
I'm still in doubt if I can already say how special that person is in my life right now.
I've let soo many opportunities past, with soo many people who already left.


Oh well. Monday "might be" just an ordinary day.



0 comments: