Pages

Nakakalungkot

I know this is not right.
I made my decision...and I made it when I was confused, determined and rattled all at the same time.
I remember, I cannot press that "send" button at once. In short.. I'm just 90% sure.
Where is my 10%?
It's in my heart.


Believe me..as I am typing right at this moment, my eyes are slowly filled-up with tears.
And I just don't know why.
When I made my decision, im so brave, so sure.
Like no one can ever stop me.
But why am I feeling this way NOW.


When she said I can go on and need not to finish my 2 weeks...
it's like a pain in my chest, swallowing my whole self..making me feel weak.
This is what I wanted. Why feel this way?
I slowly start to miss the whole place, the people around me, all the things we've done inside that room.
All the laughters we've shared, all the rants, all the lovey moments.
And soon, I'll be leaving it. :(


And when I saw his face.


It made a tear fell from me.
And now Im crying like hell.


Yes, I won't deny anymore.
You are special.
..and I know it's a one way ticket for me.
But at least I've said it.
You are special.
And I've got no chance to say it in front of you anymore.

0 comments: