Pages

Now Praying for Manila Concert Tickets!!

It pains a lot to see all the good concerts in Manila this year, then seeing your savings that little. Why o why dear universe??

All the best singers/bands will come here this year! 


Janet Jackson = DONE

Taylor Swift = Feb 19 Araneta Coliseum (please tickets, come my way!!! It's a day after my birthday... Or if someone will give me a birthday gift, can it be a Taylor Swift tix?)

Super Junior = Feb 26 Araneta Coliseum (sorry, sorry, sorry.. im not a big fan of KPOP but I wanna see them perform live! Like, they're that many, seriously? :p)

The Script = April 16 Araneta Coliseum (shit, The Man Who Can't Be Moved!!)

Justin Bieber = May 10 MOA Concert Grounds (sweet universe, please have tickets come my way!!!)

Maroon 5 = May 23 SMX Convention Center. (Isa ka pa! I badly need tickets here, anyone?)

Bakit kayo nagkasabay-sabay? Tell me? :(
For sure may susunod pa! Gosh, needs to work harder!!

Calling all the good vibes in the universe, I wish for concert tickets. Thank You very much! ♥



0 comments: