Pages

This is how I spent my Valentine's Day

So this is how I spent my valentine's day. I totally planned it to be just an ordinary Monday, but then again.. some unforeseen things happened and some of it made me happy, others left me disturbed. 


I. Spilling of the beans:
Conversation with my fave person in the office. "Favorite" in a sense that she's the one that i'll be missing the most. Well, the "other one" is an exception. Pero she really became close to me. I dunno, pero even though I make kulit or asar her sa office, she's still the person na super naging comfortable ako. So Bianca, Im gonna miss you, honestly! 


So while having our YM conversation, I spilled some of the beans to her. The beans that I've been keeping for so long. I was in total shock pa rin as of now how did she persuaded me to spill those beans! haha! :))


II. The Valentine's Day greeting:
A v-day greeting from a friend which I really didn't like. I mean, i like the person as a friend.. but not as something else. The problem is with the SMS, it's saying a lot of things... things that weren't said in the first place. I don't want to be mean, but if ever we're going to go out.. it supposed to be as "friends" and not as something else because (read III for the reason)


III. When the universe make things easier for you:
Thinking of greeting him on valentine's day, but doesn't have the courage to say it..even on YM? Yeah, im still that old school type. So while contemplating and in deep thought, looking for the best "phrase" that will lead to the greeting, a new chat message pop-out and it came from him! Yes from him! But the message was rather an online confrontation. I was taken aback a bit, but it was funny. It's him, it really is him. And when I greeted him, it turns out he doesn't want "balentayms". It's not balentayms, it is VALENTINE'S. okay? :) Well, at least I will be missed.. And ako na yung madaya, ako na yung biglaang nagdecide. Gusto kong sabihin ang sorry na word sa kanya, kaso I don't feel sorry for quiting. Kaya I decided to persuade him on doing the same step. :)


IV. BLACK SWAN
Finally, had someone dragged to watch this movie. Para walang umiyak, or matakot. Gawin nating COMEDY ang Black Swan, keikei? :)


V. No reply
So of course, I texted "next time" and I wasn't able to receive any reply. I don't feel good about it. 


VI. The Last Day
I tear fell when I was in the elevator. Im gonna be back on my birthday. I will miss you guys, I'll be missing home. :)


VII. Date with Mom
Every Valentine's day, I spend time with my Mom. Maybe not because I don't have someone to celebrate it with, but because I want to celebrate it with her. :)


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

0 comments: