Pages

I am sooo back!

Freedom! Finally!
This is what I call F-R-E-E-D-O-M!
Though I sometimes feel a bit bitter sweet.
But, nevertheless, it's not yet time for me to think about those things, isn't it?
I want to reach my dreams. So for now, I must reach the summit!
When I'm there, Im on top! :)

I just would like to share that for the past few days, I've been down with a flu.
Yes, flu, virus, whatever you call it.
I've taken like 4 biogesics and 6 bioflus.
Now, I don't want to take one anymore because I feel like I'm naooverdose na. haha!
I'll just settle with water therapy, in that way every bad temperature and liquids inside my body will be washed out so that I can feel better very soon!

Haaaay, love month na again?
Mukhang malungkot na naman ang V-day ko.
Last year I was sooo over excited with the "Valentines Day" movie na hindi ko naman napanood ever.
And when I finally watched it on DVD, I was disappointed and was happy that I didn't waste my 150.00 for its movie tickets.
Now, I'm not that "very much looking forward" for Feb 14, but Im a bit curious what might happen.
Im not expecting anything from anyone.
But if there's one.
Hello! ♥ :) 

0 comments: