Pages

Kid Crush!

I have a confession to make, major major!!


First of all, I'm really fond of cute boys. I want to have a younger brother ever since I realized I wanted to have a "kapatid", since I am an only child. My Mom considered it to be weird and she always laughs at me when I say to her that I want a baby brother! Or I want my first child to be a boy, the cute one. :D


Then last Saturday, I watched Maalala Mo Kaya. MMK's episode was about young love. Nash Aguas falling in love with Toni Gonzaga, then eventually they fell in love with each other and ended up happily ever after. I soo love the story and I was "kinikilig" pa while watching the episode. Love doesn't choose age talaga...Age doesn't matter. As long as you feel it real, it will take you to places. :)




So for those who haven't seen the episode yet, here's the teaser video I've searched on youtube just to gave you an idea. Anyway, what I also love about this episode is that Nash Aguas became a grown-up Sam Concepcion in the end. I like Sam! ♥


But speaking of KID CRUSH!
I crush Nash Aguas. HAHAHAHA! Not the malicious one.. I want him to be my younger brother, just like how I demanded from my Mom. :p


The cutie patooty Nash Aguas during SCQ days. He's sooo huggable!! weee. :)


And now that he is 12 years old. He looks cute pa rin! I want you to be my brother Nash!! ♥
He has the haircut mala Justin Bieber, he acts well and he looks handsome na rin as he goes on to his teenage years. awwww. :)


Kid Crush! Yes, forgive me. :)

0 comments: