Pages

6th straight Finals! // Opening of UAAP Season 71

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Yahhoooo!
It will be Roger vs Rafa in Wimbledon Finals again!
I'm soo happy!
I can still remember last year when I watched that Wimbledon Finals, where Roger had
the trophy for the 5th consecutive time.
Kinda bittersweet... (awww!)
The game lasted for 4 hours (1am, Philippine time)
that's why I have been absent the next day..hahaha!
But for now, I think I cannot absent myself from class because we will be having our reporting for Marketing Research and a graded recitation (which I doubt) for Organizational Behavior.
Nakakainis naman eh...
But if ever, maybe I will not attend my first class...

I don't know.. not yet sure! :p

Well, it depends on how the game will go...
Who knows, it will be just for 2 hours.. maybe Roger will make the game real quick just by his aces and serve and volley thing strategy.
I hope he will make Rafa pay for what he did on the French Open finals earlier this June.
How I wish...
How I wish there will be a bagel and a breadstick on the part of Rafa..
haha, just joking!
Wee... I'm really excited about this...
The game will start on Sunday, 9pm Star Sports Ch. 32.

Going to another sporting event happening today,
It's the start of UAAP season 71 and
UST (University of Santo Tomas) will have a game against UE! (University of the East)
Sana naman manalo sila (kami) sa opening game... okei naman yung team ng UST ngayon eh..madaming magaling and ilan lang yung umalis this year.
Kaya lang, syempre gagalingan ng UE after that devastating loss sa finals against DLSU. (De La Salle University)

But I'm not that sure if we will win...
Haaay.. I'm missing that cheering and jumping at Araneta Coliseum so badly.
I think I'll watch UST vs DLSU together with my friends!
wippeee!
Go USTe! (.^__^.)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: