Pages

SERENUS women's Finals!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It's going to be the William's sisters on this year's Women's Finals!
Incredible!
It's my first time to watch something like this.
Syempre, ngayon-ngayon lang kasi ako naging tennis fan!

Imagine, the sisters (Serena and Venus) will fight for the title!
Well, Venus won it last year against Marion Bartoli..
But the stats showed that during their last 2 finals meeting here at the Wimbledon Final (I think it was during 2002 and 2003), Serena Williams won that both!
What a rivalry isn't it?!
I'm with Venus more.. I like her more than Serena.
Both in the playing and personality aspect.
I'm soo excited to watch this on Saturday, 9pm on Star Sports.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: