Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


It's raining today, I feel sluggish..
Especially this morning!
I hate it when the weather is like that.
Free Smileys

Wearing a white uniform under a rainy weather creates a bad day

And then I wasn't able to attend my first class.

You know why?
I woke up late!
You know why again?
Because I slept late!
You know why for the 3rd time?
Because I watched the game of Roger Federer vs Mario Ancic quarterfinals match!
Free Smileys


I gave up at around 12:30am.. because my eyes can't take it any longer
..and take note, the match isn't over yet that time.
See, I'm still good!
I knew one who stayed up until Nadal's match, which I think finished at around 4 in the morning..haha!

What can I do?
I love both Roger and Mario.
As what my personal equation says:

Roger + Mario =Photobucket


I enjoyed watching their game.
I know Federer will beat Ancic, but seeing this two guys play is always a pleasure.. :)
Way back in 2002, at the same tournament, Ancic was the last man to beat Federer, Ancic at the age of 19 and Federer 22, respectively.
So now that they are quite matured... way of play is different.
And as a result, Roger beat him in straight sets!

Here are some more pictures:



I wasn't able to see that second pic..
It seems funny because Ancic is on the ground, like somewhat disappointed for failing to get the ball from Roger..Free SmileysFree Smileys

Off to go the semifinals..
Marat Safin, beware! Free Smileys
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: