Pages


We don't have classes tomorrow!
yippeee!

But that doesn't mean that I'll just seat back and relax.
I need to read tons of chapters on 8 subjects that I have.
And you know what, Preliminary Exams is near!
I think it will be on the 2nd week of August... and I haven't read that much.
I don't want to cram anymore, so here I am starting to read as much as I can.
Studying in advance...
Free Smileys

There's a tennis tournament happening in Toronto, Canada as of now.
It is the Rogers Masters and Roger Federer will be participating in that event.
I'm so excited because Star Sports is having live telecast of that game.
I have my Tennis and Roger Federer supplements again.
I miss watching his game.. awwww!
haha! (.^__^.)

Can't wait to see him play.
Free Smileys
I won't get tired blogging articles and pictures of him in this beloved blog of mine.
haha!
But Canadian time and Philippine time is like day and night difference.
Does it mean I have to be awake during the wee hours of the morning?
It's alright.. doesn't matter!
teehee!

For a Sneak Peek:

(Roger is the one on the right side, okei?! :p)


0 comments: