Pages



I'm at the school library now.
I can't go out.. it's raining hard outside.
I wanted to go home..
Well, I have my blue umbrella with me.
But I can't stand to walk under that heavy rain.
I wished it rained earlier this morning.
I was really hoping for this rain last night
(because I was feeling lazy to go to school, again)
But rain disappointed my hopes..
so here I am waiting for this stupid rain to stop.
I wanted to go HOME!
I'm hungry... Free Smileys
I want to eat lunch.. well, I ate snacks here at school..
but my stomach isn't satisfied yet.

Oh, I have to get my photocopies at Nitz pa pala.
It concerns about our 5 chapter quiz tomorrow. I think I have mentioned it in here before.
Sadly, I still don't have the book. And I will not order it anymore.
1 month for 1st semester had already passed.
Its kinda useless na to buy a new one.
And besides, I've started to photocopy some of its chapters.. so, useless na nga.
I'll settle for a black and one copy.. who needs a colored book... ??
the contents will still be the same, isn't it?

Here I am again, looking at the window.. sensing if rain had stopped already.
(Hey! I think it already stopped!)
I'll leave at 2pm.

By the way, I'm soo happy!
I'm nearing 500 posts at RF.com forums. Free Smileys
Free Smileys
I'm working on it as of the moment.
Last look.. 494 posts!
Lapit na!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: