Pages

while waiting...


Haven't I mentioned that there will be a game today?!
UST vs DLSU at 4pm..
so while waiting.. I'll just share something that my professor
had told us earlier this morning.

Actually, he gave us the distinctions between Ateneo and La Salle.
Later na yung sa UST.
Note: This is just an opinion.

The distinction is based from how professors from each academe relates/motivates their students.
(professor speaking after a homework had been passed)
Ateneo: Well Done! You are the best. Keep up the good work!
La Salle: Is this all you can give to me? I know you can do better! Revise this homework and submit to me a better work tomorrow!

See the difference?

Eh pano naman yung mga taga University of Santo Tomas?
Sabi naman ng professor ko...the culture we have has a big difference between the other
university I've mentioned above.
Yun nga lang, masyado daw kaming nao-overshadow nila.
Let me quote his term:
"Bagahe niyo sila..."
(They're like baggages to you..)

Point was taken.
Medyo natamaan ako...
It's true... minsan, medyo naiintimidate kami sa kanila... isama na rin natin yung mga taga UP.
But why???

I've realized that...
Each and everyone has the capacity to excel using his or her own skills.
Diskarte lang yan kung sino ang magiging successful when we enter the corporate world or
even in the business society.

So, stop inferiority complex!!

And besides Thomasians are much more sociable.
(based on what other employers evaluated us)
We speak fluent English and Tagalog.. :p

(just an opinion!)

Pero as of now, let's focus sa basketball game later!
Go UST!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: