Pages



Here we go again!
Another set of trophies being eaten alive.
Uhhmm.. Nadal isn't eating the trophies, isn't he?
Well, I'd rather rephrase my sentence:
Another set of trophies being bitten and victimi
ze by Nadal again.
By how many?
5 consecutive tournaments for this year?
Oh, poor thing! He is the only tennis player I've seen doing such thing!
haha!Free SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys Just joking! But I still can't believe why he has the likeness and fondness to bite the trophies.

Nadal won it against Keifer.
6-3 6-2 is the score.
I have expected it because that would be a great disappointment is he reached the finals and didn't won it.
Just what CNN had headlined it:
"Nadal brushes aside Keifer in Toronto Final"
The "brushes" word seems like the game is such an easy one.
chipipay game.. haha! Free Smileys

Anyway, there will be a next hardcourt tournament in Cincinnati.
And there are rumors that Nadal will skip it in order to prepare for the Olympics.
I doubt it. Free Smileys

I'm looking forward for this toury which will start this week.
Hope I won't have any substitute favorites anymore.

0 comments: