Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

How does it feel when you’ve prepared well for something,
and then it won’t happen the following day?
Depressed?
Angry?Free Smileys
What a Bad day?
But for me, it’s not!
I feel happy
Thankful
What a Blessing! Free Smileys
Even though I felt pressured yesterday for cramming reading 2 chapters for our Organizational Behavior quiz today..
And even slept past 12 midnight..Free Smileys
Okei lang!
At least I will have more added time to study this weekend.
To think that it’s just 2 chapters…parang ang dali lang.
Kaya lang Chapter 2 is very difficult.. plenty of terms to memorize, hindi kaya lang ng in-depth reading and understanding.
In short, nakakaloka! :p
Kaya I’m very happy that it will be moved next week.
But honestly, even though our quiz was pushed through today, okei lang! I think I’m mentally ready… be it objective or essay type of test.
You know naman, medyo tamad lax ang professor namin sa OB, so pati ang classroom atmosphere pag time niya is nakakatamad nakakarelax.
And then, there was a lot of backfighting that had happened during our class.
Someone even told us that the person whom he is backfighting must be hanged to death.
Well, it sounded funny when he said that.
Somehow, I got his point.
But, “look at thyself…” :p


Our Marketing Management Book will be on my hands most probably by tomorrow.
Yippeee!
After a month of waiting for that precious, expensive hard bound colored book, it will finally be readable.
But, damn it!
We will be having a quiz next week covering Chapters 1 to 5!
YIKES!!!
Unfair!! Free SmileysFree Smileys
First time ko makaexperience ng quiz na covered ang 5 chapters.
Grabe talaga…
Super crunch mode next week!


Tomorrow, UST will have a game against UP.
UST is still looking for their first win this UAAP season 71.
So, I hope they can manage to win that one.
Animo UST!

PS: I have a blog post below this one about tennis!
Just reminding…just in case you haven’t notice it.
Nowadays, I’m having 2 posts per day (just imagine how I love blogging?!)
I’ve decided to separate the posts under different tag categories.
Usually, I post about my college days and tennis so expect 2 posts per day, at most.
Okei… I have to go now..
My Distribution Management book is calling my name already.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: