Pages

Beijing Olympics:Tennis

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hey guys!
I've found out this link about Beijing Olympics,
in emphasis about the tennis game event that will be happening there this coming August.
This link is like a book or should I say a compilation of all facts and
informations about tennis players!
It's lovely...
It's like having a hard-bound book in the internet... I think that if this will be purchased in a bookstore.. this will surely cost a lot!
I haven't finished reading the book yet coz the book is upto
144 pages, I think.
Anyway, if interested..just click the link below.

JOURNEY TO BEIJING - TENNIS CELEBRATES THE OLYMPICS


And before I forget, I'll add up another column in the left part of my page entitled
"What's the Latest?"
It will consist all the latest issues, photos, videos and article links that I have found interesting on the net.
Don't worry... it won't be all about tennis..haha!
There's a lot of good stuffs in the internet, I tell you.. (.^__^.)
I'll add up next time when I have the time.
Maybe this weekend!
Oki... :p



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: