Pages

I walked under the rain,
Caught in a traffic jam
Stranded because of the flood
Realized that I should ride LRT-MRT always if its raining,
Tired
Exhausted
Sleepy
But still have to study.
Good thing I'm with my bestfriend today.
Where I can still laugh amidst all the unluckyness we had! :p
Imagine, we left UST at 2pm,
was at LRT at around 3:30pm,
and I arrived home 5:30pm!
Sayang ang oras!

Anyway, I just shared with you my experience today.
It's my first time actually! (really?!)
At least, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience ang sinasabi nila na UST island, where you have to stay overnight because of the flood surrounding the University.
***************************
General Assembly ng 3rd and 4th year Marketing students sa college namin bukas.
And sabi nila tatagal yung event ng 12pm-7pm.
Grabe naman yun.. hanggang 7pm? Baka mastranded na naman ako niyan if ever umulan ulit ng malakas..hehe!

Our Preliminary Examinations are nearing. Countdown

2 weeks from now!

And the schedule for our departmental exams are already given.
I was shocked with the coverage for each subjects.
Minimum ang 5 chapters na dapat basahin.
Yun ngang sa Marketing Research namin, 7 chapters.
Goodluck!

The good news is, we don't have classes on August 8!
I can watch the Opening of Beijing Olympics!
Yahooo! (.^__^.)


0 comments: