Pages



I'm soo happy that Roger won the 2nd round.
For some, it may not be a big deal to be happy for this win
but as a fan of Federer, this means so much to me.
After what had happened last week in Toronto where he had an early 2nd round exit, this win seems like a huge step into something better to start the hardcourt season.

I was able to watch only the 3rd set for I only woke up around 5am and I was shocked to see a score of 7-6, 6-7
and then start of 3rd set.
WOAH!
Luckily, there's a bagel in the 3rd set.. and it's a relief! So I've seen 6-0. Lucky one!
And then, I've seen again this one: I missed this a lot! It's like ages since the last time I've seen Roger soo happy!

CLICK HERE:

I can't give a detailed comment as of now. I hope I can have a next time to give more worthy comments about tennis. I hope Roger will not lose yet! (fingers crossed!)
I'm having a major mild headache because of our Finance 101 subject.
I can't find any way how to complete our assignment about Loan Amortization table.
And take note, we will be having a quiz tomorrow!
HELP!

0 comments: