Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It's the first day of July!
New first day... start of another month for continued hope and happiness.
I hope things will be quite different this month.
But if ever, most of them remains "usual"... it's alright!
Should I say I'm feeling good vibes for this month?
Nah.... :p
I might as well remain neutral and wait for something "fabulous" happen.

Anyway, I've watched Roger's game last night.
And that first set was exciting!
You know... Roger going up against Hewitt who is a former champion of Wimbledon
will never be an easy task.
I've seen the whole match (luckily) and so far, this has been one of those games worth watching.
Roger has been challenged well especially during the 1st set.
Not like those previous match he had wherein it's like only a practice.
No offense! But it's my opinion.. (.^__^.)
In short, the game was Awesome!

Here are some pictures!


Speaking of Awesome, there's a new Nike Advertisement of Roger Federer!!
I'll give you the link... and I tell you, it's fantastic!
It's like a mini-movie limited for only a minute and a half.
Just click the link and you'll see!

ROGER FEDERER NIKE AD – AWESOME!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: