Pages

heavy-loaded week...

This week is one hectic, helluvah week!
I've felt so pressured and tired with all school works that I have to finish.
Quizzes, assignments, chapters to be read, projects.. :(
hhmmm...
Sometimes, I just wanted to sleep the moment I came home from school.
But of course, I can't do that.
It's like I'm neglecting one of my major responsibilities in this stage of my life.
That's why sometimes (again), I just hope I can finish my college as soon as I can and then get a good profession and enjoy my work.
But then again, I must enjoy my life as a college student and never rush things.
That is one secret for a successful life.
Enjoying every moment that God has given to you and leave each day as if it is your last.

Oh well... wala na akong masyadong makwento.
Wala na kasing tungkol sa tennis eh! hahaha!
Well, my life this past few days is quite in a routine mode.
Same old things everyday.
Anyway, if ever may bago.. update ko nalang ulet dito.
(.^__^.)

0 comments: