Pages

Roger-Rafa together!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




I can't stand not blogging anything about tennis. :p sorry!Free Smileys

I've found this at Rf.com forum under the thread

Roger and Rafa together.

The first pic was funny especially with that look of Nadal.
The second pic was enjoyable because they both look so happy.
And the third pic was dramatic.
Free Smileys

Oh!
I don't want to be gloomy anymore.
I've moved on from that sad loss of Roger from Wimbledon this year.
So, looking at the bright side, I've seen another
Roger commercial video at Youtube.
It is one of the series of there
Gillette Champions Commercial together with Tiger Woods and Thierry Henry.
I'll give you the link below.. hope you'll check it.
Free Smileys

ROGER FEDERER NEW GILETTE COMMERCIAL

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: